Rosalynd Winery is a family winery that produces by hand small lot pinot noir and chardonnay wines sourced from premium vineyards in Russian River Valley and Napa Carneros.
NEWS (see our newsletter):
• Rosalynd Winery was named "Best Pinot Noir, Napa County" in Bohemian's Best of the North Bay 2013 Readers Poll! The Bohemian's Annual Best of Issue is March 20, 2013 (scroll to the bottom of the website page to see the winery winners).
• See photos of award winning Rosalynd Winery winemaker David White pouring at a fundraising event in Pasadena for APAIT Health Center on April 13, 2013!
• Rosalynd Winery Chardonnay fans: the 2012 Napa Carneros Chardonnay (unoaked, stainless steel fermentation) is available - only 270 total cases made - please call (707-337-3348) or email - the retail price is $20 per bottle ($15 for Wine Club members - see below).
• Rosalynd Winery wine club members receive 2 shipments of wine per year (spring and fall) with a 25% discount off the retail price! Wine club members are also invited as Rosalynd Winery's guests to exclusive events in Napa and Southern California. Membership is free! Please email or call (707-337-3348) to join the club!
• Our tasting room is open! Please email or call us for a tour/tasting with winemaker David White ($15 tasting fee per person is waived with wine purchase; tasting fee for wine club members is waived). We are located at 901B Enterprise Way in Napa, convenient to Hwy 12 in the Napa Valley.
Rosalynd Winery wines are available at Carpe Diem Wine Bar in Napa, CA (http://carpediemwinebar.com/), Wine on Piedmont in Piedmont, CA (http://www.wineonpiedmont.com/), HASR Wine Co. in Honolulu, HI (http://www.hasrwineco.com/home), and many other retail shops and restaurants.
Winemaker David White gives a tour and explains winemaking.